Orijen Tundra Dog Foodby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate food – Replicates your dog’s natural diet
- Whole prey diet – Complete and balanced nutrition. All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Rich in meat & protein – Ingredients are made of 85% meat for a protein level of 40%
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- Rich in animal fat – Essential for optimal health
- Regional goat, venison, mutton, bison, fish, rabbit & duck - Delivered fresh daily
- Fresh fruits and vegetables from B.C. – Delivered fresh daily
- Low-glycemic, low-carbohydrate formula – Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional dog food
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish – Essential for development of immune system and nervous system
- No added water – Steam cooked in natural juices
- Variety and freshness of meat ingredients are unmatched by any other dry dog food
- Regionally sourced ingredients from Canada’s best
- For dogs of all breeds and lifestyles
About Orijen Dog Food
Orijen Dog Food has a simple and strong vision, which is to create dog foods that are biologically appropriate to nourish pets with their evolutionary adaptation to fresh meat and protein-rich diets. This includes whole prey diets with ratios that mimic a dog’s natural diet. With that said, Orijen creates their recipes only with the best, regionally sourced, Canadian ingredients delivered fresh at their door daily and then processed in their own award-winning kitchen. The ingredients are so fresh that they are ‘fit for human consumption’. This creates a food loaded with flavour that nourishes your dog as nature intended.
About Orijen Tundra Formula
Orijen Tundra Dog Food features a formula with 85% high-quality meat (2/3 fresh or raw, 1/3 gently dehydrated) to keep the protein level at 40%, similar to a dog's natural diet. The delicious blend of regionally-sourced meats includes ranch-raised goat and venison (Alberta), grass-fed mutton (Alberta), wild boar, Arctic char (Yukon), and free-run (Quebec). In addition, the infusion of freeze-dried goat and venison liver enhances the flavour, making this food even more delicious for picky eaters. All of these nutrient-rich meats are paired with a variety of fruits and vegetables from British Columbia, including pumpkin, squash, carrots, spinach, apples, pears, and cranberries, and are delivered to the kitchen fresh (never frozen) daily. Orijen has avoided using grains and potatoes and instead uses low-glycemic carbohydrates (i.e. red lentils and garbanzo beans) and a combination of botanicals to make this wholesome diet for your pooch.
Available in 2 kg, 6 kg, and 11.4 kg bags.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||40.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Ash (Max.)||9.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||5.0%|
|Glucosamine (Min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||800 mg/kg|
Orijen Tundra Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
|Dog Weight||Active||Less Active|
|2 kg (4-1/2 lb)||1/3 cup||1/4 cup|
|5 kg (11 lb)||3/4 cup||1/2 cup|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/4 cups||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2 cups||1-1/3 cups|
|30 kg (66 lb)||2-3/4 cups||2 cups|
|40 kg (88 lb)||3-1/2 cups||2-1/3 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||4 cups||2-3/4 cups|
|60 kg (132 lb)||4-3/4 cups||3-1/4 cups|
*This chart is intended as a recommendation. Your dog's daily feeding requirements may differ due to breed, environment, age, and activity level.
Fresh Goat (5%), Fresh Wild Boar (5%), Fresh Venison (5%), Fresh Arctic Char (5%), Fresh Duck (5%), Fresh Wild Boar Liver (5%), Fresh Duck Liver (5%), Fresh Mutton (4%), Fresh Steelhead Trout (4%), Fresh Wild Boar Kidney (4%), Mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), Fresh Whole Pilchard (4%), Lamb (dehydrated, 4%), Mutton (dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan Cod (dehydrated, 4%), Blue Whiting (dehydrated, 4%), Herring (dehydrated, 4%), Whole Red Lentils, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Green Peas, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Yellow Peas, Whole Pinto Beans, Lentil Fibre, Duck Fat (2%), Fresh Mutton Tripe (1.5%), Herring Oil (1%), Fresh Goat Heart (1%), Fresh Goat Kidney (1%), Fresh Goat Liver (0.5%), Fresh Venison Liver (0.5%), Fresh Venison Heart (0.5%), Fresh Mutton Liver (0.5%), Fresh Wild Boar Heart (0.5%), Whole Navy Beans, Freeze Dried Goat Liver, Freeze-dried Venison Liver, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Whole Zucchini, Whole Parsnips, Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Bartlett Pears, Kale, Spinach Greens, Beet Greens, Turnip Greens, Brown Kelp, Whole Cranberries, Whole Blueberries, Chicory Root, Turmeric Root, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Lavender, Marshmallow Root, Rosehips, Enterococcus Faecium.
Zinc Chelate (100 mg)
CALORIE CONTENT AND DISTRIBUTION
ME (calculated metabolizable energy) is 3860 kcal/kg (460 kcal per 250ml/120 g cup).
Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 41% from protein, 17% from fruits and vegetables, and 42% from fat.
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried Treats - Regional RedStarting from: $14.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried Treats - TundraStarting from: $16.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried Treats - OriginalStarting from: $12.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried Treats - Romney LambStarting from: $14.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried Treats - Angus BeefStarting from: $14.99
- Made in CanadaOrijen Freeze Dried Treats - Wild BoarStarting from: $14.99