Orijen Freeze-Dried Dog Treats - Originalby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- Chicken, turkey, and fish - Single-source, whole-prey diet
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- Fresh and preservative-free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein-rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat for dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Available in a 3.25 oz bag
- Made in the USA
Orijen Freeze-Dried Dog Treats -Original offer a biologically appropriate, whole-prey treat that imitates your dog's natural diet. Therefore, this treat is made from chicken, turkey, and flounder. All freeze-dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat, 100% pure and natural, proudly made in Orijen's very own kitchen in the USA.
Suitable for dogs of all life stages and sizes. Please see the specification tab for more information. Available only in a 92 g (3.25 oz) bag.
|Crude Protein (min)||45.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||35.0%|
|Crude Fibers (max)||1.0%|
|Calorie Content: 5,430 kcal/kg, 5 kcal/treat|
These treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog's daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Chicken, turkey, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), chicken liver, flounder, chicken heart, mixed tocopherols (preservative), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.