Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Tundraby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% wild boar, ranch-raised venison, goat, and mackerel - Never outsourced
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- 40% Protein content
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein-rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
- Available in 3.25 oz bags
- Made in the USA
Orijen Tundra Freeze Dried Treats offer a biologically appropriate, whole prey reward that imitates your dog's natural diet. These treats are made of wild boar, ranch-raised venison and goat, and wild mackerel. All of the ingredients are freeze-dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat - 100% pure and natural and proudly made in Orijen's very own kitchen in the USA.
Available in 3.25 oz bags.
|Crude Protein||Min. 40%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 35%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
|Calorie Content 5260 kcal/kg or 5 kcal/treat|
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Raw goat (10%), Raw venison (10%), raw wild boar (10%), raw duck (10%), raw lamb (10%), raw lamb liver (10%), raw mackerel (9.9%), raw wild boar liver (8%), raw goat liver (6%), raw venison liver (6%), raw goat kidney (2%), raw goat tripe (2%), raw venison kidney (2%), raw venison tripe (2%), raw wild boar kidney (2%).