Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Tundraby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% wild boar, ranch-raised venison, goat, and mackerel - Never outsourced
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- 40% Protein content
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
- Available in 1.5 oz (currently unavailable) and 3.25 oz bags
- Made in the USA
Orijen Tundra Freeze Dried Treats offer a biologically appropriate, whole prey reward that imitates your dog's natural diet. These treats are made of wild boar, ranch-raised venison and goat, and wild mackerel. All of the ingredients are freeze dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat - 100% pure and natural and proudly made in Orijen's very own kitchen in the USA.
- 42.5 g / 1.5 oz (currently unavailable)
- 90 g / 3.25 oz
|Crude Protein||Min. 40%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 35%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
|Calorie Content 5260 kcal/kg or 5 kcal/treat|
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Raw goat (10%), Raw venison (10%), raw wild boar (10%), raw duck (10%), raw lamb (10%), raw lamb liver (10%), raw mackerel (9.9%), raw wild boar liver (8%), raw goat liver (6%), raw venison liver (6%), raw goat kidney (2%), raw goat tripe (2%), raw venison kidney (2%), raw venison tripe (2%), raw wild boar kidney (2%).