Orijen Freeze Dried Treats - Tundraby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% wild boar, ranch-raised venison, goat, and arctic char - Never outsourced
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- 45% Protein content
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
Orijen Tundra Freeze Dried Treats offer a biologically appropriate, whole prey reward that imitates your dog's natural diet. These treats are made of wild boar, ranch-raised venison and goat, and arctic char, all sourced from Canada's vast and fertile lands and sea. All of the ingredients are freeze dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat - 100% pure and natural and proudly made in Canada in Orijen's very own kitchen.
- 42.5 g / 1.5 oz (currently unavailable)
- 92 g / 3.25 oz
|Crude Protein||Min. 45%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 35%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
Just remember that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dogs daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Fresh Wild Boar Liver (24%), Fresh Wild Boar (24%), Fresh Goat Liver (12%), Fresh Venison Liver (12%), Fresh Goat (12%), Fresh Venison (12%), Fresh Arctic Char (4%).