Orijen Freeze-Dried Dog Treats - Lambby Orijen
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula - Mirror natural diet
- 100% Grass-fed Romney Lamb - Single-source, whole prey diet
- 35% Protein content
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks nutrients and flavour
- Fresh and preservative free - All-natural ingredients
- Protein-rich and low glycemic
- Ideal for training or daily, healthy treat
- Available in a 3.25 oz bag
- Made in the USA
Orijen Freeze-Dried Dog Treats - Lamb offers a biologically appropriate, whole-prey reward that imitates your dog's natural diet. This treat is 100% single-sourced from grass-fed lamb from rolling grasslands. All freeze-dried to maintain the benefits and flavour of raw food with the convenience of dry treats. To sum it up, this is a high-quality treat, 100% pure and natural, proudly made in Orijen's very own kitchen in the USA.
Suitable for dogs of all life stages and sizes. Please see the specification tab for more information. Available only in a 92 g (3.25 oz) bag.
|Crude Protein (min)||35.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||45.0%|
|Crude Fibers (max)||1.0%|
|Calorie Content: 5,790 kcal/kg, 6 kcal/treat|
These treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog's daily calorie intake to make sure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
Lamb, lamb liver, lamb tripe, mixed tocopherols (preservative), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.