Thrive Bovine Colostrum Powderby Thrive
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural supplement that aids with food or seasonal allergies
- Uses freeze-dried Bovine colostrum powder - rich in proline-rich polypeptide
- Can be offered as a treat 20-30 minutes before their main meal or mixed into their meal
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Sourced from USDA Grade A dairy cows and free of antibiotics and rBST
- Available in a 60 g container
Thrive Colostrum Powder is an all-natural supplement that aids pets who deal with seasonal or food allergies—made with freeze-dried bovine colostrum sourced from USDA Grade A dairy cows from the USA. Bovine colostrum contains PRP, proline-rich polypeptide. PRP is known to stimulate inactive immune systems and allow it to deal with diseases and suppressing overactive systems that are prone to cause allergic reactions or autoimmune disorders. This unique powder supplement can be offered as a treat 20-30 minutes before mealtime or mixed into their food, and its pleasant taste ensures that picky eaters will not turn their nose away.
This supplement is lab-tested to ensure that it is free of antibiotics and rBST. Suitable for dogs and cats, please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 60 g container with approximately sixty servings. Made in the USA.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1 g
|Colostrum (Bovine pre-milk)||1,000 mg|
|Immunoglobulins (lgG)||380 mg|
|Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs)||150 mg|
|Weight||Daily Portions (tsp per Day)|
It is recommended that colostrum powder is offered to your pet as a treat 20-30 minutes before mealtime. Once per day and first thing in the morning.
Please store the product out of sunlight, no refrigeration is needed. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
rBHH-free Bovine Colostrum (30%)