Thrive Joint Supportby Thrive
Product has been added to cart
- Mineral blend to aid with joint care
- Contains a combination of MSM, glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulphate
- Aids in reducing anti-inflammatory, swelling and pain in the joint and promotes healing
- Can be added into raw or dry food - needs to dissolve in water first
- Suitable for adult, senior dog breeds and medium to large puppies 8 weeks to 18 months as a preventative to joint disease
- Available in a 300 g container
Thrive Joint Support is a blend of minerals that are beneficial to joint care. Made with a combination of MSM, glucosamine HCI and Chondroitin sulphate which is known to help reduce inflammation, pain and swelling in the joints while aiding with healing in the bone, muscles and connective tissues. Getting your dog back to being active and being mobile.
This supplement can be added to raw or dry food once it has been fully dissolved in water. Suitable for adult dogs and ideal for medium to large breed dogs from 8 weeks to 18 months to prevent joint disease. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 300 g container.
|Weight||Daily Portions (tsp)|
Add daily to raw or dry food. Dissolve the product in water, simply mix and serve.
Do not use it in pregnant or lactating animals. Store out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. No refrigeration required
Each serving (1 tsp) contains MSM (1395 mg), Glucosamine HCI (967 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate, Rice Hull (<1%), Mineral Oil (<1%)