Thrive Green Lipped Musselsby Thrive
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural joint care
- Contains a combination of MSM, glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulphate
- Aids in reducing anti-inflammatory, swelling and pain in the joint and promotes healing
- Can be added into raw or dry food - needs to dissolve in water first
- Suitable for adult, senior dog breeds and medium to large puppies 8 weeks to 18 months as a preventative to joint disease
- Available in a 160 g container - approx 288 servings
Thrive Green Lipped Mussels is an all-natural supplement that is beneficial to joint care. Made with green-lipped mussels sourced from New Zealand, these muscles are rich in pure amino acids, glycosaminoglycans, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, selenium, nucleic acids, chondroitin sulphate and more. Helping your best friend with anti-inflammatory and pain relief in the joints, hip and elbow dysplasia.
This supplement can be added to your pet's food daily. Suitable for adult cats and dogs of all life stages and breeds. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 160 g container with approximately 288 servings.
|Crude Protein||.55 g|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||18.2 mg|
|Weight||Daily Portions (scoops/day) (1/4 tsp = 1 scoop)|
Please store products out of sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
Powdered Green Lipped Sea Mussels