Muttluks Fleece-Lined Dog Bootsby Muttluks
Product has been added to cart
- Winter Dog Boots
- Waterproof exterior keeps dogs dry and clean
- Inner fleece lining keeps paws warm and cozy
- Flexible, snug and comfortable fit
- 3M Scotchlite reflective strip for visibility in low light
- Comfortable, stretchy cuff is easily adapted for dogs with short or long legs
- Machine washable
- Available in various colours and sizes
- Made in Canada
Muttluks Fleece Lined Dog Boots are designed with both function and comfort in mind. These boots are easy to put on and even easier to fasten for a snug fit that won't fall off. Muttluks Fleece Lined Dog Booties are water-resistant, with a fleece lining that will keep your dog's paws dry and cozy. Finally, Muttluks are meant to last. With genuine leather soles, and stitched with heavy-duty industrial thread, these boots will last your dog many winter walks! Available in various colours and sizes. Made in Canada.
Shop all Muttluks Gear to keep your dog safe and ready for your next adventure!
Paw Sizing Information
|Itty Bitty||1" (2.5 cm) to 1 1/2" (3.8 cm)|
|XX-Small||1 1/2" (3.8 cm) to 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)|
|X-Small||2 1/4" (5.7 cm) to 2 3/4" (7 cm)|
|Small||2 3/4" (7 cm) to 3 1/4" (8.2 cm)|
|Medium||3 1/4" (8.25 cm) to 3 3/4" (9.5 cm)|
|Large||3 3/4" (9.5 cm) to 4 1/4" (10.8 cm)|
|X-Large||4 1/4" (10.8 cm) to 4 3/4" (12.1 cm)|
|XX-Large||4 3/4" (12.1 cm) to 5 1/4" (14 cm)|
How to Measure Your Dog
Measure the diameter of the widest part of the paw. Choose the size which fits your dog's entire paw, including toenails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Get more tips for finding the perfect fit for your dog's adventure gear in How to Measure Your Dog.
Tips for Putting on Your Dog's Boots
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors, so be ready to go, then:
• Open the Velcro strap fastener
• Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
• Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
• Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand
• Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
• Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
• Take your dog outside and enjoy!