Muttluks Snow Mushers Two Packby Muttluks
Product has been added to cart
- Dog winter boots - two pack
- Flexible rubber soles - for protection and traction on the winter terrain
- Fleece lining on the inside keeps paws warm
- Double-wrap velcro system - keeps the boot securely on
- Stitched with heavy-duty industrial bonded nylon thread
- Machine washable
- Available in a variety of colours and sizes
Muttluks Snow Mushers Dog Boots are designed with both function and comfort in mind. The Muttluks Snow Mushers are a set of two boots designed specifically for the cold winter and aid in keeping your best friend's paws warm and protected. Each boot uses a fleece lining for warmth and comfort, as well as a rubber sole to protect the dog's paws from salt, snowballs, and traction while in the snow or walking on icy terrain. These boots are comfortable to put on and even easier to fasten for a snug fit that won't fall off. Each boot features a large stretch cuff for a proper fit around the leg and uses a double wrap system to ensure the boot stays in place. Stitched along the top of the boot is 3M reflective material for visibility in low light conditions. Muttlucks Snow Mushers are machine washable.
Muttluks Snow Mushers Canada are available in a variety of colours and sizes. For sizing and more information, please see the specifications tab. Shop all Muttluks Dog Gear to keep your dog safe on all your winter adventures.
To Measure Your Dog's Paws
Place your dog's front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toenail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
Please ensure you measure both the front and back paws as they may be different sizes.
|Size 1 (XXS-XS)||6.4 cm and under (2.5" and under)|
|Size 2 (XS)||6.4 - 7 cm (2.5 to 2.75")|
|Size 3 (XS-S)||7 - 7.6 cm (2.75 - 3")|
|Size 4 (S)||7.6 - 8.25 cm (3 - 3.25")|
|Size 5 (S-M)||8.25 - 8.9 cm (3.25 - 3.5")|
|Size 6 (M)||8.9 - 9.5 cm (3.5 - 3.75")|
|Size 7 (M-L)||9.5 - 10.2 cm (3.75 - 4")|
|Size 8 (L)||10.2 - 10.8 cm (4 - 4.25")|
|Size 9 (L-XL)||10.8 -11.4 cm (4.25 - 4.5")|
|Size 10 (XL)||11.4 - 12.1 cm (4.5 - 4.75")|
Choose a size that fits your dog's entire paw, including toenails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off. Get more tips for finding the perfect fit for your dog's adventure gear in How to Measure Your Dog.
Putting the Boots on Your Dog
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors so be ready to go, then:
• Open the Velcro strap fastener
• Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
• Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
• Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle the boot on with the other hand
• Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
• Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
• Take your dog outside and enjoy!