Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet - Lamb with Apple Recipeby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate limited ingredient formula - lamb with apple recipe
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs - Supports digestive health
- 60% grass-fed lamb - WholePrey diet includes meat, organs & cartilage
- 40% fresh and local fruits & vegetables
- No grains, wheat, rye, corn, gluten, or peas
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- For all breeds and life stages
- Available in 4.0 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), and 23.8 lb (10.8 kg) bags
- Made in Canada
About Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Foods
Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Dog Food takes inspiration and ingredients from Canada’s vast and fertile lands, which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate formula with a single animal protein, just as nature intended!
About Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet - Lamb with Apple Recipe
As for Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet - Lamb with Apple Recipe, this formula features ingredients loaded with 60% grass-fed lamb ingredients, including lamb meat, liver, kidney, and tripe! The remaining 40% of the ingredients include fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, apples, cranberries and blueberries.
Additionally, this formula is pea and grain-free, containing no soy, corn, wheat, or tapioca, and made without artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. This formula is high in fibre and superfoods, such as sweet potatoes, to support your dog's digestive health. The taurine, vitamins, and minerals are also important for circulatory and immune health. With all this said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality, limited-ingredient dog food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
This food is suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages, and is especially great for dogs needing a limited ingredient diet. It is available in 4.0 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), and 23.8 lb (10.8 kg) bags. Made in Canada.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.0%|
|Glucosamine (Min.)||500 mg/kg|
Calorie Content: 3405 mg/kg 409 kcal/ 120 g cup
Calories are distributed with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
|Weight of Dog
|Active (Cups per Day)||Less Active (Cups per Day)|
|1-2 kg (2-4 lb)||1/4 to 3/8 cup||1/8 to 1/4 cup|
|2-5 kg (4-11 lb)||3/8 to 7/8 cup||1/4 to 5/8 cup|
|5-10 kg (11-22 lb)||7/8 to 1-1/2 cups||5/8 to 1 cup|
|10-15 kg (22-33 lb)||1-1/2 to 2 cups||1 to 1-1/4 cups|
|15-20 kg (33-44 lb)||2 to 2-3/8 cups||1-1/4 to 1-5/8 cups|
|20-25 kg (44-55 lb)||2-3/8 to 2-7/8 cups||1-5/8 to 1-7/8 cups|
|25-30 kg (55-66 lb)||3-1/4 to 4-1/8 cups||1-7/8 to 2-1/4 cups|
|30-40 kg (66-88 lb)||3-1/4 to 4-1/8 cups||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups|
|40-50 kg (88-110 lb)||4-1/8 to 4-3/4 cups||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. We recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.
Raw grass-fed lamb (17%), dehydrated lamb meat (17%), raw lamb organs (liver, kidney, tripe) (17%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, pollock oil (5%), fresh apples (4%), dehydrated sweet potatoes (4%), lentil ﬁbre, lamb fat (3%), lamb cartilage (0.9%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 900 mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate): 25 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboﬂavin): 10 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin): 50 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): 8 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride): 7.5mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid): 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 0.1 mg, Vitamin E: 180 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415 1x10^9 CFU.
- newAcana Singles Dog Treats - Free-Run DuckStarting from: $0.00Temporarily Out of Stock
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsStarting from: $9.99
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersStarting from: $9.99
- Red Barn Chew-A-Bulls Brush - MediumStarting from: $2.69