Acana Grasslands Dog Food
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Grain-free and low-glycemic Carbohydrates
- 60% Free-Run duck, Grade A Eggs, Alberta lamb, and Wild-caught Walleye
- 40% Fresh and local fruits & vegetables
- No wheat, rye, corn or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
Acana Regional Formula Dog Food inspiration and ingredients comes from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats, just as nature intended! Not to mention the fresh and local fruits & vegetables delivered fresh and fit for human consumption. It features a completely grain-free formula with no GMO's and no added water. The grain-free and low carbohydrates formula causes the blood sugar in your dog to rise less over a longer period of time. Therefore the sensitivity to insulin is increased and fat storage is decreased for better conditioning.
As for Acana Grasslands Grain-Free Formula, this food features ingredients such as free-run cobb chicken and whole eggs from the prairie farms in Alberta, wild walleye from the Northern lakes of Alberta, free-run duck from Aurura Ontario, and sun-ripened Okanagan Valley fruits and vegetables. This is infused with Omega-3 Fatty Acids from wild-caught Canadian Walleye for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
- Biologically appropriate formula – Ingredients and nutrients for the body to absorb easily and readily
- Grain-free and Low Carbohydrates – Causes blood sugar to rise less over longer periods of time
- Regional sources for all ingredients – Delivered fresh everyday from trusted sources
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates – Locally sourced
- Rich and diverse in meat – 60% Free-Run duck, Grade A Eggs, Alberta lamb, and Wild-caught Walleye
- Fresh and local fruits & vegetables – 40% fruits and vegetables from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Optimal healthy skin and coat – Marine-source Omega 3 from wild-caught Canadian Wall-eye
- Enhanced metabolism – Organic sea vegetables and botanicals nourish and tone your dog’s digestive tract and enhance metabolism
- No added water – Gently steam-cooked in their natural juices
- No wheat, rye, corn or gluten – Ingredients often associated with digestive disorders
|Crude Protein (min.): 31%||Omega-6 (min): 2.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.): 17%||Omega-3 (min): 1.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max.): 5%||LA (min): 1.80%|
|Moisture (max.): 10%||EPA (min): 0.50%|
|Calcium (min.): 2.00%||DHA (min): 0.40%|
|Phosphorus (min.): 1.20%||Glucosamine (min): 600mg/kg|
|Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio 1.6:1||Chondroitin sulfate (min): 800mg/kg|
Vitamins, Minerals, & Amino Acids
|Vitamin A||10 kIU/kg||Sodium||0.35%||Lysine||2.2%|
|Vitamin D3||700 IU/kg||Chloride||0.45%||Threonine||1.30%|
|Vitamin E||290 IU/kg||Potassium||0.68%||Methionine||0.76%|
|Riboflavin||39 mg/kg||Iron||220 mg/kg||Leucine||2.25%|
|Niacin||270 mg/kg||Zinc||160 mg/kg||Valine||1.50%|
|Pan. Acid||34 mg/kg||Copper||19 mg/kg||Arginine||2.10%|
|Pyridoxine||32 mg/kg||Manganese||25 mg/kg||Phenylalanine||1.20%|
|Vitamin B12||0.80 mg/kg||Iodine||\1.8 mg/kg||Histidine||0.60%|
|Biotin||0.8 mg/kg||Selenium||0.4 mg/kg||Tryptophan||0.30%|
|Folic Acid||2.5 mg/kg||Cystine||0.30%|
|Weight of Dog||Active||Less Active||Days Per Bag|
|kg (lb)||cups/day||cups/day||2.27 kg||6.8 kg||13 kg|
|2 kg (4 lb)||1/2 cups||1/4 cups||37 - 75 days||-||-|
|5 kg (11 lb)||3/4 cups||1/2 vups||25 - 37 days||75 - 113 days||-|
|10 kg (22 lb)||1-1/3 cups||1 cup||14 - 19 days||42 - 56 days||81 - 108 days|
|20 kg (44 lb)||2-1/3 cups||1-1/2 cups||8 - 12 days||24 - 37 days||46 - 72 days|
|30 kg (66 lb)||3-1/4 cups||2 cups||6 - 9 days||17 - 28 days||33 - 54 days|
|40 kg (88 lb)||4 cups||2-2/3 cups||5 - 7 days||14 - 21 days||27 - 40 days|
|50 kg (110 lb)||4-2/3 cups||3 cups||4 - 6 days||12 - 19 days||23 - 36 days|
|60 kg (132 lb)||5-1/3 cups||3-1/2 cups||-||10 - 16 days||20 - 31 days|
* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your dog.
Delivered Fresh Each Day
ACANA Grasslands features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust, tested to be fit for human consumption, and then delivered to our door fresh each day!
Deboned lamb, lamb meal, duck meal, whiteﬁsh meal*, whole peas, red lentils, ﬁeld beans, whole potato, deboned duck, whole eggs, deboned walleye, duck fat, herring oil, lamb liver, herring meal, sun-cured alfalfa, pea ﬁbre, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold ﬂowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary.
* ACANA whitefish meal contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and Alaskan cod.
Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
ACANA mirrors the meat and protein concentrated diets that all dogs are evolved to eat, while reducing the carbohydrates and high-glycemic grains that cause blood sugar levels to rise and fluctuate.
Compared to conventional foods, ACANA delivers more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetesand promoting your dog’s peak health.
Metabolic Energy for ACANA Grasslands Dog Food is 3529 kcal/kg (423 kcal per 250 mlcup) with 31% of energy from protein, 41% from lamb, duck and fish oils, and 28% from fruits and vegetables.