Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food - Lamb with Apple Recipe

by Acana Pet Foods
Starting From: $34.99 Our Price: $34.99
In Stock Online
SKU
13654-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Biologically appropriate formula - Lamb & apple recipe
  • Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs - Supports digestive health
  • 60% Animal Ingredients - WholePrey diet includes meat, organs & cartilage
  • 40% fresh and local fruits & vegetables
  • No grains, wheat, rye, corn, gluten, or peas
  • Never frozen and no preservatives
  • For all breeds and life stages
  • Available in 4.0 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), and 23.8 lb (10.8 kg) bags
  • Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Made in Canada

Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food - Lamb with Apple Recipe feature ingredients loaded with 60% grass-fed lamb ingredients, including lamb meat, liver, kidney, and tripe! The remaining 40% of the ingredients in Acana lamb include fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, apples, cranberries and blueberries.

Additionally, Acana Singles Lamb and Apple formula is pea and grain-free, containing no soy, corn, wheat, or tapioca, and made without artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. This Acana grass-fed formula is high in fibre and superfoods, such as sweet potatoes, to support your dog's digestive health. Added vitamins and minerals contribute to optimal circulatory and immune health. With all this said, Lamb and Apple Acana food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality, limited-ingredient dog food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

This food is suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages and is especially great for dogs needing a limited-ingredient diet. Acana Apple and Lamb is available in 4.0 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), and 23.8 lb (10.8 kg) bags. Check out our full selection of Acana Dog Food to help you find the best formula for your pooch.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 31.0%
Crude Fat  17.0%
Crude Ash 9.0%
Crude Fiber  6.0%
Moisture  12.0%
Calcium 1.5%
Phosphorus 1.1%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids  1.2% 
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.0%
DHA (min) 0.15%
EPA (min) 0.1%
Calorie Content: 3,405 mg/kg, 409 kcal/120 g cup.

Calories are distributed with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.

Feeding Guidelines

Weight of Dog
kg (lb)
Active (Cups per Day) Less Active (Cups per Day)
1-2 kg (2-4 lb) 1/4 to 3/8 cup 1/8 to 1/4 cup
2-5 kg (4-11 lb) 3/8 to 7/8 cup 1/4 to 5/8 cup
5-10 kg (11-22 lb) 7/8 to 1-1/2 cups 5/8 to 1 cup
10-15 kg (22-33 lb) 1-1/2 to 2 cups 1 to 1-1/4 cups
15-20 kg (33-44 lb) 2 to 2-3/8 cups 1-1/4 to 1-5/8 cups
20-25 kg (44-55 lb) 2-3/8 to 2-7/8 cups 1-5/8 to 1-7/8 cups
25-30 kg (55-66 lb) 3-1/4 to 4-1/8 cups 1-7/8 to 2-1/4 cups
30-40 kg (66-88 lb) 3-1/4 to 4-1/8 cups 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups
40-50 kg (88-110 lb) 4-1/8 to 4-3/4 cups 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups


* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. We recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.

Raw lamb (21%), lamb meal (18%), raw lamb organs (liver, kidney, tripe) (16%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, fish oil (5%), fresh apples (4%), dehydrated sweet potato (4%), lentil fibre, sunflower oil, salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, dried chicory root, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.

ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 121 mg, citric acid: 40 mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80 mg Nutritional additives: Taurine: 1500 mg, Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, Zinc proteinate: 160 mg, Copper proteinate: 5.5 mg, Vitamin B1: 75 mg, Vitamin B2: 15 mg, Vitamin B3: 150 mg, Vitamin B5: 45 mg, Vitamin B6: 26 mg, Vitamin B9: 5.25 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.15 mg, Vitamin E: 250 IU. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1x10^9 CFU.

We found other products you might like!