Canisource Grain-Free Fish Dehydrated Dog Foodby Canisource
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Real herring and whitefish as first ingredients
- Benefits of a raw diet with the convenience of kibble!
- Low temperature dehydration - preserves more of the natural nutrients & proteins
- All ingredients approved for human consumption
- Improves oral health
- Contains Omega 3 and 6 to improve skin & coat conditions
- No added by-products, wheat, soy or corn
- Suitable for all breeds in all life stages
CaniSource is a high-protein food that has been created to provide your dog of any breed and life-stage the quality diet she deserves and needs! Using human-grade ingredients and the process of dehydration, the nutrients are deliciously maintained and ready to be served to your furry friend! Most allergies in dogs are caused by additives found in most kibble, that is why CaniSource uses 100% natural ingredients. CaniSource is highly digestible, and often resolves many allergy and digestive issues. CaniSource Grain-Free Fish Dehydrated Dog Food uses a delicious recipe including high protein meat from fresh herring, a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, followed by fresh cranberries, apples and carrots, chickpeas a highly digestible plant protein, and seaweed a natural source of vitamins and antioxidants— not to mention a delicious fishy flavor that your furry friends is sure to love!
No by-products, meat or fish meals added. No artificial preservatives, color, flavors or salt are added.
HOW CANISOURCE IS MADE
CaniSource is an excellent option when you want your dog to receive the nutrients that raw food provides but still have the practicality of kibble!
CaniSource starts with 100% unprocessed/uncooked, Canadian-sourced ingredients. The ingredients are then shaped into kibble and slowly dehydrated at a low temperature to preserve the original nutrients, while ensuring all bacteria is destroyed. The result is a crunchy kibble, perfectly balanced, and incredibly flavorful— even the pickiest of dogs love it! CaniSource strives to make feeding time easy, there is no need to rehydrate the kibble! Using human-grade ingredients, you can rest assured that your furry friend is getting a high-quality food.
CaniSource's method of dehydration preserves the vital nutrients and enzymes needed for optimal absorption of nutrients. This is the reason CaniSource is the best of both worlds — the benefits of raw with the convenience of kibble!
BENEFITS MOST OFTEN OBSERVED
- Works to resolve allergy related and digestive issues
- Healthier teeth – Reduced tartar
- Healthier, shinier, and softer skin & coat
- Improved mobility - healthier hips & joints
- No more burned grass from pet's urine — Canisource helps maintain proper pH in urine
Available in 2 kg, 5 kg, and 10 kg boxes, see Specifications tab for feeding guidelines.
|Crude Protein (min):||28.00%|
|Crude Fat (min):||16.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||3.00%|
|4730 kcal per kilogram (metabolizable energy)|
|Weight of Dog||Cups/Day (Approx)|
|6 kg (12 lb)||1/2 cup|
|12 kg (25 lb)||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||1-1/2 cups|
|28 kg (62 lb)||2 cups|
|39 kg (86 lb)||2-1/2 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||3 cups|
Puppies: Double daily portions and feed 3-4 times daily up to 6 months old. After 6 months, feed twice daily and taper until adult.
*These are guidelines. Feeding amounts may vary depending on your dog's energy levels, breed, age, or even the climate. Adjust portions as needed.
Herring, white fish, fresh lamb liver, chickpeas, green peas, green lentils, fresh apples, fresh carrots, sunflower oil, kelp, cranberries, calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, antioxydant herbal mix, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), beet extract, elderberry extract, yeast extract, lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, niacinamide, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, pyridocine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), manganous oxide, vitamin D3 supplement, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid, rosemary extract
- saleIcelandic+ Kelp & Skyr Jerky Dog TreatsList Price: $12.59 Our Price: $10.62 You Save: $1.97 (16%)
- saleIcelandic+ Salmon & Skyr Jerky Dog TreatsList Price: $12.59 Our Price: $10.62 You Save: $1.97 (16%)
- saleIcelandic+ Wolffish & Skyr Jerky Dog TreatsList Price: $12.59 Our Price: $10.62 You Save: $1.97 (16%)
- Icelandic+ Arctic Char & Kelp Soft Chew Nibblets Dog TreatsList Price: $12.59 Our Price: $12.49 You Save: $0.10 (1%)
- Icelandic+ Mackerel & Skyr Nibblets Soft Chew Dog TreatsList Price: $12.59 Our Price: $12.49 You Save: $0.10 (1%)
- Icelandic+ Salmon & Seaweed Soft Chew Nibblets Dog TreatsList Price: $12.59 Our Price: $12.49 You Save: $0.10 (1%)