Canisource Red Meat Dehydrated Dog Foodby Canisource
Product has been added to cart
- Made in Canada
- Benefits of a raw diet with the convenience of kibble!
- All ingredients approved for human consumption
- Improves oral health
- Optimal skin & coat balanced ratio of Omega 3 and 6
- Low temperature dehydration - Rather than extrusion; preserves a greater amount of natural nutrients and proteins
- No added by-products, meat meals, wheat, soy or corn
- Suitable for all breeds in all life stages
CaniSource is a high-protein food that has been created to provide your dog of any breed and life-stage the quality diet she deserves and needs! Using human-grade ingredients and the process of dehydration, the nutrients are deliciously maintained and ready to be served to your furry friend! Most allergies in dogs are caused by additives found in most kibble, that is why CaniSource uses 100% natural ingredients. CaniSource is highly digestible, and often resolves many allergy and digestive issues. CaniSource Red Meat Dehydrated Dog Food uses a delicious recipe including high protein meat from fresh pork and beef followed by fresh apples and carrots, ground flaxseeds to promote a shiny and healthy coat, along with a variety of herbs such as thyme and rosemary which are quality sources of iron, vitamin k, and antioxidants — not to mention, flavorful!
No by-products, meat or fish meals added. No artificial preservatives, color, flavors or salt are added.
HOW CANISOURCE IS MADE
CaniSource is an excellent option when you want your dog to receive the nutrients that raw food provides but still have the practicality of kibble!
CaniSource starts with 100% unprocessed/uncooked, Canadian-sourced ingredients. The ingredients are then shaped into kibble and slowly dehydrated at a low temperature to preserve the original nutrients, while ensuring all bacteria is destroyed. The result is a crunchy kibble, perfectly balanced, and incredibly flavorful— even the pickiest of dogs love it! CaniSource strives to make feeding time easy, there is no need to rehydrate the kibble! Using human-grade ingredients, you can rest assured that your furry friend is getting a high-quality food.
CaniSource's method of dehydration preserves the vital nutrients and enzymes needed for optimal absorption of nutrients. This is the reason CaniSource is the best of both worlds — the benefits of raw with the convenience of kibble!
BENEFITS MOST OFTEN OBSERVED
- Works to resolve allergy related and digestive issues
- Healthier teeth – Reduced tartar
- Healthier, shinier, and softer skin & coat
- Improved mobility - healthier hips & joints
- No more burned grass from pet's urine — Canisource helps maintain proper pH in urine
|Crude Protein (min):||27.00%|
|Crude Fat (min):||16.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max):||3.00%|
|4696 kcal per kilogram (metabolizable energy)|
|Weight of Dog||Cups/Day (Approx)|
|6 kg (12 lb)||1/2 cup|
|12 kg (25 lb)||1 cup|
|20 kg (44 lb)||1-1/2 cups|
|28 kg (62 lb)||2 cups|
|39 kg (86 lb)||2-1/2 cups|
|50 kg (110 lb)||3 cups|
Puppies: Double daily portions and feed 3-4 times daily up to 6 months old. After 6 months, feed twice daily and taper until adult.
*These are guidelines. Feeding amounts may vary depending on your dog's energy levels, breed, age, or even the climate. Adjust portions as needed.
Fresh pork & beef, white rice, whole barley, rolled oats, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh eggs, ground flax seeds, tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, antioxydant herbal mix, garlic, saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (MOS), chicory root extract (FOS), beet extract, elderberry extract, yeast extract, lactobacillus extract, thyme extract, choline chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, vitamin A supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, citric acid, rosemary extract.
- Made in CanadaSnack 21 Wild Pacific Salmon StripsList Price: $6.49 Starting From: $4.99 You Save: $1.50 (23%)
- Made in CanadaSnack21 Pacific WhitingList Price: $5.99 Our Price: $4.49 You Save: $1.50 (25%)
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Elk AntlerStarting from: $11.49
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Bison BackstrapOur Price: $7.49Temporarily Out of Stock
- Made in CanadaPuppy Love Canadian Bison Backstrap BitsOur Price: $20.49Temporarily Out of Stock
- salePuppy Love Canadian Beef LiverList Price $8.49 Our Price $6.79Temporarily Out of Stock