BLUE Indoor Health Salmon Cat Food
Product has been added to cart
- Carefully balanced calories help maintain a healthy body weight
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned salmon, chicken meal and turkey meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Weight management
- Hairball control
- Odour control
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for adult cats
BLUE Indoor Health Adult Cat Benefits
BLUE Indoor Health Cat food is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats.
- Weight Management - Carefully balanced calories in BLUE's proteins and fats help to maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
- Hairball & Odour Control - The right blend of beneficial natural dietary fibers helps push hariballs through the digestion process and minimize litter box odour.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential Vitamins, helated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health.
- Healthy Urinary Tract - BLUE's protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
BLUE LifeSource Bits
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
|Crude Protein (min.): 32%
|Crude Fat (min.): 15%
|Crude Fiber (max.): 4.50%|
|Moisture (max.): 10%|
|Magnesium (min): 0.08%|
|Taurine (min): 0.15%|
|Omega-6 (min): 3.00%|
|Omega-3 (min): 0.50%|
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Peas, Whole Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Fish Flavor, Dried Cellulose, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product