BLUE Tastefuls Healthy Living Adult Active Cat Foodby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned chicken, and chicken meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made without the use of corn, soy, wheat, artificial preservatives, or poultry by-product meal
- Made in USA
- Suitable for adult cats
- Available in 7 and 15 lb bags
BLUE Tastefuls Healthy Living Active Adult Cat food is holistically formulated to support the needs of cats in the prime of their lives. This recipe is made from real chicken, providing your cat with the essential amino acids they need. Carefully balanced calories in BLUE's proteins and fats help to maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
BLUE uses the finest natural ingredients to ensure that the beneficial nutrients are absorbed as easily as possible. The optimal balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin, while essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system. Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health. BLUE's protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly
This product is suitable for adult cats of all breeds. It is available in 7 and 15 lb bags. BLUE is updating its packaging! During this transition, you may receive the new or old packaging. Enjoy the same great taste your cat loves, with a fresh new look.
|Crude Protein (min)||34.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Calorie Content: 3,846 Kcals/kg, 430 Kcals/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight in lbs.||Cups per day|
|5 to 9 lbs||¼ - ½ cup|
|10 to 14 lbs||½ - 1 cup|
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on the feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.