BLUE Healthy Living Adult Cat Foodby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned chicken, and chicken meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for adult cats
BLUE Healthy Living Adult Cat Benefits
BLUE Healthy Living Adult Cat food is holistically formulated to support the needs of cats in the prime of their lives.
- Weight Management - Carefully balanced calories in BLUE's proteins and fats help to maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
- Healthy Digestion - BLUE uses the finest natural ingredients to ensure that the beneficial nutrients are absorbed as easily as possible.
- Healthy Skin & Coat - The optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System - Essential Vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Heart & Eyes - Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart and eye health.
- Healthy Urinary Tract - BLUE's protein-rich recipes, plus cranberries, help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly.
BLUE LifeSource Bits
BLUE's exclusive LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
|Crude Protein (min.): 34%
|Crude Fat (min.): 18%
|Crude Fiber (max.): 3.50%|
|Moisture (max.): 10.0%|
|Magnesium (min): 0.08%|
|Taurine (min): 0.15%|
|Omega-6 (min): 3.00%|
|Omega-3 (min): 0.80%|
Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing bag tightly and storing in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide, and may differ based on feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product