BLUE Tastefuls Adult Indoor Health Cat Food - Salmonby Blue Buffalo
Product has been added to cart
- Carefully balanced calories help maintain a healthy body weight
- High-Quality Protein - Deboned salmon, chicken meal and turkey meal
- Wholesome Whole Grains
- Healthy Garden Veggies - Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and parsley
- Weight management
- Hairball control
- Odour control
- LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Made in USA
- Suitable for adult cats
BLUE Indoor Health Salmon Cat food is holistically formulated to support the needs of cats in the prime of their lives. This recipe is made from real salmon, providing your cat with the essential amino acids they need. Carefully balanced calories in BLUE's proteins and fats help to maintain an ideal, healthy body weight.
BLUE uses the finest natural ingredients to ensure that the beneficial nutrients are absorbed as easily as possible. An optimal balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin, while essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system. Taurine, an essential amino acid, helps maintain heart and eye health, while the cranberries in this recipe help to keep the urinary tract functioning properly. BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are "cold-formed" to retain their potency. They include ingredients that help support immune health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
This product is suitable for adult cats of all breeds. It is available in 7 and 15 lb bags. BLUE is updating its packaging! During this transition, you may receive the new or old packaging. Enjoy the same great taste your cat loves, with a fresh new look.
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||6.0%|
|Calorie Content: 3,658 Kcals/kg, 381 Kcals/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Weight in lbs.||Cups per day|
|5 to 9 lbs||¼ - ½ cup|
|10 to 14 lbs||½ - 1 cup|
* 1 cup = 8oz. measuring cup. To help maintain freshness. we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on the feeding habits and activity levels of your cat.