Acana Small Breed Adult Dog Foodby Acana Pet Foods
Product has been added to cart
- Biologically appropriate formula - Small breed adult recipe
- 60% free-run cobb chicken, whole eggs & wild-caught flounder
- 40% fresh and local fruits vegetables & botanicals
- Supports healthy nutrition in small breed dogs
- Free from grain, corn, soy, tapioca, and wheat
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- For small breed dogs that weigh 10 kg or less
- Available in 4.5 lb (2 kg) and 13 lb (6 kg) bags
- Made in Canada
About Acana Grain-Free Foods
Acana Grain-Free Formula Dog Food's inspiration and ingredients come from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats, just as nature intended!
About Acana Small Breed Adult Food
Acana Small Breed Adult Dog Food has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for small breed dogs over 1 year of age and who weigh less than 10 kg. It is rich in a variety of animal proteins, which make up 60% of the food. This includes free-run chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs and a wild-caught flounder. The remaining 40% includes fresh and local vegetables, fruits, and botanicals that are used to provide a wide variety of essential nutrients.
This formula is free from grains, soy, wheat, corn, and tapioca. It is also made without the use of artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. This is infused with omega fatty acids for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!
Available in 4.5 lb (2 kg) and 13 lb (6 kg) bags.
*Acana is updating the packaging of their Small Breed Adult formula to what is pictured. During this transition, you may receive the old or new packaging. This product still features the same tasty ingredients your dog loves, but with a fresh new look!
|Crude Protein (min.)||31.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||17.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||5.0%|
|Crude Ash (max.)||7.0%|
|Crude Moisture (max.)||12.0%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||2.6%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||1.0%|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)||0.3%|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)||0.3%|
Calorie Content: 3510 kcal/kg, 421 kcal/cup
Calories are distributed with 31% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat.
|Weight of Dog||Active (Cups per Day)||Less Active (Cups per Day)|
|2-5 kg (4.4 to 11 lb)||1/3 to 3/4 cup||1/4 to 1/2 cup|
|5-7 kg (11-15.4 lb)||3/4 to 1 cup||1/2 to 3/4 cup|
|7-10 kg (15.4-22 lb)||1 to 1 1/3 cups||3/4 to 1 cup|
*1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.
Fresh chicken (16%), chicken meal (15%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, turkey meal (4.5%), chicken fat (4%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (4%), herring meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (4%), whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, pea starch, raw turkey liver (0.5%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 700 mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 75 mg), 3b406 (Copper (II): 11mg), Vitamin B1: 25mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 115 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.
- newAcana Singles Dog Treats - Free-Run DuckStarting from: $0.00Temporarily Out of Stock
- Fromm Crunchy Os Grain-Free Dog Treats - Blueberry BlastsStarting from: $9.99
- Fromm Crunchy Os Multigrain Dog Treats - Pot Roast PunchersStarting from: $9.99
- saleRed Barn Chew-A-Bulls Brush - MediumStarting from: $2.69Starting from: $2.29You Save: $0.40 (15%)