Yeowww! Sun Moon & Stars Cat Toyby Yeowww!
Product has been added to cart
- Pack of three cat toys with 100% premium, organically grown catnip inside each
- No cotton fillers, plastic pieces, cheap & toy grade stuffing
- Are durable and made of high quality cotton twill fabric
- Each toy is hand-sewn, individually stuffed and carefully handcrafted
- Made in the USA
The Yeowww! Sun Moon & Stars Cat Toy is a unique, catnip stuffed toy that your cat will paw over.
Yeowww Catnip toys are made out of high-quality cotton twill fabric, to withstand the scratching, biting, and whatever pouncing your cat can dish out and stuffed with 100% premium organically grown catnip. Each toy is hand-sewn, stuff with catnip and carefully handcrafted, so every toy is unique.
Yeowww uses 100% Organic catnip, with no chemicals or pesticides, making it very safe for cats. The unique leaf and flower blend makes it one of the most potent catnips on the market. Made in the USA.
Please supervise your cat with this toy at all times. If any damage to the product starts to appear, please remove the toy immediately. Not made with any string, wires, or plastic eyes that your cat can swallow.
Some Catnip Facts:
- Catnip, Nepeta cataria, is a member of the mint family of herbs.
- Specifically, it's the natural chemical in catnip called nepetalactone that cats respond to.
- Kitten usually don't react to catnip until they are 6-8 weeks old, but about 80% of adult cats will react to catnip.
- The typical catnip response lasts for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your cat will hunt, pounce, chew and play very enthusiastically with their catnip.
- After the excitement, your cat will mellow and allow itself to ’reset’ before going another round with the catnip toy.
- Catnip is an extremely safe herb for cats.
- Don't store catnip in the freezer.
- While freezing may preserve other herbs, the cold will break down the oils which contain nepetalactone, which is the active ingredient cats respond to.
- Cats are natural predators, so they'll attack their catnip toys with enthusiasm, but don’t be alarmed if they break the toy open, because catnip is edible and cats love it.