Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen - The Double Dipby Weruva
Product has been added to cart
- Moist pâté of high-quality Beef, Mackerel, Salmon & Pumpkin
- Includes beef lung & kidney - extremely nutrient dense organ meats
- Provides important moisture to dog's diet
- Free of grains, gluten & carrageenan
- Packaging is easy-to-open, locks in freshness & is BPA-free
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Available in individual 2.8 oz. pouches and cases of 12 - 2.8 oz. pouches
Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen - The Double Dip features high-quality beef, salmon and mackerel, and is also supplemented with pumpkin, which is very useful for dogs struggling with digestive issues. The mixture will provide necessary moisture that is often lacking in a dog's diet. The high-quality formula does not contain gluten, grains or carrageenan
The packaging is BPA-free and locks in moisture, keeping it fresh and requiring fewer preservatives than canned food. Each single-serve pouch is easy to open and will provide your dog with essential moisture that is not found in dry kibbles. The processing plant that Weruva uses also produces human food, so you can be assured that the food is top quality. They are available in individual 2.8 oz. pouches or in packs of 12 pouches.
|Crude Protein (min.)||8%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||0.5%|
Weruva Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen - The Double Dip is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance.
If fed alone, feed adult dogs 1 oz. per every pound of body weight, optimally twice a day. Ensure your dog has access to clean water at all times. Serving sizes will vary depending on your dog's size, age, and activity level. Refrigerate any unused portions.