Wellness Duck & Sweet Potatoby Wellness
Product has been added to cart
- Healthy ingredients provide essential antioxidants that strengthen your pet's immune system
- High-quality deboned duck - a lean protein source
- Sweet potatoes provide a source of vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene
- Natural source of Omega fatty acids
- Does not contain any rendered animal fats, meat by-products, wheat, corn, or white rice
- Free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Net Wt - 12.5 oz (354g)
Wellness Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe is a superb source of high-quality protein and essential fatty acids, made with duck and chicken liver for a natural source of vitamins A, B & D. Wellness uses high-quality duck as the most plentiful ingredient in this formula because it is lean and provides powerful nutritional benefits. Sweet potatoes provide your dog with an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene. Contains flaxseed rich in Omega-3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
Crude Fat (min): 7.00%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.00%
Moisture (max): 78.00%
1,218 kcal/kg or 431 kcal per 12.5.oz. can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated)
Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. For adults, feed 1 - 1 1/4 can for every 15 lbs of body weight per day. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.
Wellness Duck & Sweet Potato is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for growth and maintenance.