Thrive Slippery Elm Powder
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural digestive aid supplement
- Contains all-natural slippery elm powder
- Aids with digestive issues and as well as a variety of gastrointestinal diseases
- Can be added to your pet's food of given orally by syringe
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Available in an 80 g container - approx 96 servings
Thrive Slippery Elm Powder is an all-natural supplement that can be added to your pet's food or giver orally by syringe to aid your dog with digestive issues as well as a variety of gastrointestinal diseases. Made with natural slippery elm powder that, once given to your dog, will coat your pet's intestinal tract for relief from diarrhea, constipation as well as inflammatory bowel disease, colitis, ulcers and gastritis.
This supplement is fast-acting and is suitable for dogs of all stages and breeds. Please see the specifications tab for more information, available in an 80 g container that can make approximately 96 servings.
|Weight||Daily Portions (scoops/day) (1/4 tsp = 1 scoop)|
|10||1/4 tsp or 1/2 scoop|
|20||1/2 tsp or 1 scoop|
|40||1 tsp or 2 scoops|
|60||1 1/2 tsp or 3 scoops|
|80||2 tsp or 4 scoops|
|100||2 1/2 tsp or 5 scoops|
1 scoop = 1/2 tsp
Mix powder into equal parts warm water and stir until you have a thick syrup. Give it to your pet right away either by adding into food or by squirting into their mouth with a syringe within 30 - 60 minutes. Do not offer the product within two hours of other medication.
Keep out of reach of children.
Natural Slippery Elm Powder