Thrive Bovine Pancreatic Enzyme
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural pancreatic enzyme supplement
- Uses 100% freeze-dried bovine pancreas from New Zealand cattle
- Aids with pancreatic enzyme deficiency and glucose metabolism
- Can be mixed with your pets current food
- Suitable and recommended for dogs that have pancreatitis
- Available in a 90 g container - contains 90 servings
Thrive Bovine Pancreatic Enzyme is an all-natural pancreatic enzyme supplement that is designed specifically for dog's that have pancreatitis, pancreatic enzyme deficiency and glucose metabolism. This supplement uses 100% freeze-dried bovine pancreas from New Zealand cattle that is rich in natural pancreatic enzyme to help your best gain the missing enzymes that their pancreas is not processing.
This supplement can be mixed with your pets current food, please see the specifications tab for further information. Available in a 90 g container that contains 90 servings.
For each portion (1/4 tsp) of Bovine Pancreatic Enzyme, contains 250,00 USP units of Protease, 250,000 USP Units of Amylase and 700 USP Units of Lipase.
This product is recommended to use until conditions have improved. Then used 3x per week. For dogs with chronic EPI it will be recommended that this product be used for the rest of the pet's life.
1/4 tsp = 1 scoop
Mix the powder with food based on the recommended portion and allow it to sit 10-20 minutes.
Cats can also be given this powder but it is recommended one scoop per 20lbs of weight
Freeze Dried Bovine Pancreas