Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage-Free Chicken Small Breed Recipe

by Stella & Chewy's
List Price: $29.99 Starting From: $29.99 Our Price: $29.99 You Save: $0.00 (0%)
In Stock

Product has been added to cart

  • Raw-coated, baked kibble with cage-free chicken
  • Small kibble & special formula for toy & small breed dogs
  • 65% ethically-sourced animal proteins & beneficial oils
  • 35% organic vegetables, fruits & other quality ingredients
  • Free of artificial additives, grains, potatoes, gluten, corn, wheat & soy
  • Available in 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) & 4.5 kg (10 lb) bags

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage-Free Chicken Small Breed Recipe is a great fit for those toy and small breed dogs that are little bit finicky when it comes to mealtime. This delicious, easily digestible food offers many of the benefits of feeding a raw diet with the convenience of a dry kibble that is appropriately-sized. This balanced, minimally-processed recipe is oven-baked and is made of 65% pure ingredients from animals such as chicken, chicken organs, and beneficial oils. The other 35% is rich in organic fruits, vegetables and a variety of other natural ingredients like probiotics for digestion.

This kibble is high in quality protein, is completely free of grains, and each piece is coated with freeze-dried raw chicken. It even has high levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to keep those hips and joints in great shape. Talk about an irresistible dish for your dog!

This kibble is suitable for toy and small breed dogs of all life stages. Free of grains, gluten, potatoes, corn, wheat, soy, and artificial additives. Available in 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) and 4.5 kg (10 lb) bags.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 35.0%
Crude Fat (min) 16.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.6%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.6%
Glucosamine* (min) 1,350 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1,350 mg/kg
Calorie Content: 3,809 Kcal/kg, 451 Kcal/cup

 *not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles.

Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Kibble - Cage-Free Chicken Small Breed Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.


Feeding Guidelines for Adult Dogs

Dog Weight (lbs) Dry Food (cups/day)
Up to 5 1/2
5 - 10 1/2 - 3/4
10 - 15 3/4 - 1
15 - 20 1 - 1-1/4
20 - 25 1-1/4 - 1-1/2
25 - 30 1-1/2 - 1-3/4

Feeding Guidelines for Puppies

Dog Weight (lbs) Dry Food (cups/day)
Up to 3 1/2 - 1
4 - 8 1-1/2 - 3
9 - 16 2 - 4
16 - 20 2-1/2 - 5
21 - 25 3 - 6

Feeding Guidelines for Pregnant & Lactating Females

Feed up to 2 to 4 times the normal adult amount.

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Chicken Heart, Natural Chicken Flavour, Salmon Oil, Sun-cured Alfalfa, Chicken Gizzard, Flaxseed, Chicken Cartilage, Chia Seed Oil, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Seed, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Beets, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Blueberries, Inulin (from chicory root), Turmeric, Thyme, Sage, Rosemary Extract, Tocopherols (preservative), Dried Kelp, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Salt, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product.