Made in Canada
Made in Canada

Smack Rockin' Rockfish Dehydrated Dog Food

by Smack
Starting From: $21.99 Our Price: $21.99
In Stock Online

Product has been added to cart

  • Made from 70% wild-caught rockfish and herring sourced from Canada
  • 30% organic fruits and vegetables
  • Supports vitality, digestion, & immune health
  • Improves skin and coat condition, cleans teeth, & freshens breath
  • Dehydrated using a low-temperature, air-drying method – ensures optimal nutrient preservation
  • Can be fed like crunchy kibble or re-hydrated and served
  • Adequate nutrition for all breeds and life stages
  • Available in 210 g, and 2.5 kg bags
  • Made in Canada

Each bag of Smack Rockin" Rockfish Dehydrated Dog Food is filled with tasty morsels of dehydrated food that contain high-quality, all-natural ingredients that dogs of any breed and life stage can eat. Smack dehydrates their food using low-temperature, air-drying methods, this ensures optimal nutrient preservation. This recipe is made using 70% wild pacific rockfish and wild pacific herring (bones & organs in) that is Canadian-sourced and has not been treated with antibiotics, drugs, or added hormones. The remaining 30% is made of a combination of other wholesome ingredients like pumpkin, spinach, apple, mango, pineapple, and fresh herbs.

Along with delicious ingredients, Smack has many health benefits. With every crunchy bite, this food works to prevent and fight tooth decay, certain types of cancer, intestinal inflammation, and unwanted stomach bacteria. Additionally, Rockin" Rockfish helps improve vitality, digestion, immune health, and oral health, as well as promotes healthy skin and coat.  Results will vary from dog to dog.

Smack's formulas are all grain-free and gluten-free, so they are easy to digest and are less likely to cause allergic reactions or insensitivities. It's also easy to feed - you can serve it as kibble or add some warm water, let it soak, and serve it to your dog. Available in 7.4 oz (210 g), and 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg) bags. Made in Canada.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 46.0%
Crude Fat (min) 30.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 2.2%
Moisture (max) 4.0%
Carbohydrates (max) 10.0%
Calcium (min) 1.8%
Phosphorus (min) 1.5%
Sodium (min) 0.4%
Magnesium (min) 0.1%
Zinc (min) 35 mg/kg
Calorie Content: 5,000 kcal/kg, 500 kcal/cup

Feeding Guidelines

For puppies, we recommend splitting the daily amount into 3 feedings.

For adults, you may feed once or, optimally, split the total daily amount into two feedings.

Before switching foods, gradually introduce Smack into outgoing food.

This recipe is formulated according to traditional natural, raw food diets with the knowledge of functional foods.

Total Daily Feeding (Dry Volume)

Body Weight Puppy (cups) Less Active (cups) More Active (cups)
5 lbs. 1/2 to 3/4  1/6 1/4
10 lbs. 2/3 to 1 1/3 1/2
20 lbs. 3/4 to 1 1/4 1/2 3/4
30 lbs. 1 2/3 to 2 1/2 3/4 1 1/2
50 lbs. 2 1/2 to 3 3/4 1 1/4 2
70 lbs. 3 1/3 to 5 1 2/3 2 1/2
90 lbs. 4 1/4 to 6 1/4 3 1/3

Adjust feeding portions according to your dog's age, breed, activity level, environment, metabolism, and body type. Always keep fresh, clean water available for proper hydration—store food in a cool, dry place.

Feeding Directions

1. Scoop and serve as is!

2. If desired, add 1 part of warm water for every 1 part of Smack and allow time to soak.

Daily Cost of Feeding Smack 

*(Cost of feeding approximated using 2.5kg bag and feeding the recommended quantity for the average healthy dog)

Body Weight Daily Cost
5 lbs. $0.83/day
10 lbs. $1.67/day
20 lbs. $2.50/day
30 lbs. $3.75/day
50 lbs. $6.25/day
70 lbs. $8.35/day
90 lbs. $10.00/day (2 cups)

2.5 kg bag yields 25 cups of food

Wild Rockfish, Wild Herring, Pumpkin*, Coconut Flour*, Spinach*, Mango*, Apple*, Parsley*, Pineapple*, Turmeric*, Tocopherols*

*Indicates Certified Organic

Our wild pacific fish is bone-in and whole, including beneficial organs.