Plato Thinkers Lamb Meat Stick Dog Treatsby Plato
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural pepperoni-style sticks for dogs
- Made from New Zealand Lamb - single animal protein source
- With additional DHA (cognitive health) and EPA (Eicosatetraenoic Acid)
- Contain gluten-free brown rice as the only grain
- No artificial colours/preservatives, by-products, corn, wheat, soy, or fillers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in single sticks, 283 g, and value pack 510 g bags
Not only are Plato Thinkers Lamb Meat Sticks delicious, but they are also great for your dog's cognitive health. These all-natural pepperoni stick style dog treats made with New Zealand Lamb as the single-source of animal protein with the addition of DHA and EPA, which supports healthy brain function.
Plato dog treats are made without any added sugars, meat and fish by-products, artificial colours and preservatives, soy, corn, wheat, and other fillers. The only grain that Thinker Sticks contain is brown rice, which is gluten-free and easily digestible. These treats work perfectly as a training reward because they can be broken into smaller pieces.
Available in single sticks, 283 g (10 oz.), and value pack 510 g (18 oz.) bags. Plato dog treats are made in the U.S.A.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||20%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||24%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||8%|
|Eicosatetraenoic Acid (EPA)||0.16%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.19%|
|Calorie Content: 3740 kcal/kg 40 kcal/treat|
Lamb, lamb meal, vegetable glycerin, brown rice, pea fiber, pork plasma, calcium alginate (casing), fish oil (Source of EPA and DHA), liquid smoke, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), sunflower lecithin, organic apple cider vinegar, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.