Plato Small Bites Duck Meaty Morsel Dog Treatsby Plato
Product has been added to cart
- All-natural, bite-sized treats for small and overweight dogs
- Uses a single source protein as its first ingredients - duck
- Rich in U.S.-grown fruits & vegetables
- Excellent natural source of iron
- Great for skin and coat, sensitive stomachs
- Free of grains and gluten
- No artificial colours/preservatives, by-products, corn, wheat, soy, or fillers
- Sourced and made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 71 g and 170 g bags
Plato Small Bites Duck Meaty Morsel Dog Treats make a great training reward for your small or overweight pooch. These bite-sized pieces are filled with delicious duck (a single source of animal protein and great natural source of iron) and fresh, U.S.-grown fruits and vegetables such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cranberries, and blueberries. They are easily digestible and work well for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies as well as skin issues.
The ingredient list is natural and straightforward - the way it should be! Free of grains, gluten, corn, wheat, soy and fillers. These treats do not contain meat by-products or meals, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Available in 71 g (2.5 oz.) and 170 g (6 oz.) bags. Plato dog treats are made in the U.S.A.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||40%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||20%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||8%|
|Calorie Content: 3924.9 kcal/kg 2 kcal/treat|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Duck, sweet potato, brewers dried yeast, pressed tomato, vegetable glycerin, pressed cranberry, gelatin, salt, pressed blueberry, egg, mixed tocopherols (preservative), pectin, organic apple cider vinegar, organic guar gum, organic locust bean gum, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract.