PetAg Esbilac Powdered Milk Replacerby PetAg
Product has been added to cart
- Esbilac is the #1 selling puppy milk replacer
- Recommended for growing puppies or adult dogs that are stressed and require a source of highly digestible nutrients
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates
- Easy to digest, highly palatable
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence
- Easy to mix formula allows you to prepare custom amounts of liquid
- 12 oz. can of powder makes approximately 60 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2
- Net Wt. 12 oz. (354 g)
PetAg Esbilac Powdered Milk Replacer is recommended as a complete food source for orphaned or rejected puppies, or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding. Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth, as well as prebiotics and probiotics for healthy immunity and digestion, and a special fibre blend for easy digestion and improved gut health.
Available in a 12 oz. (354 g) container. Please see the specification tab for more information about this product.
|Crude Protein (min)||33.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||40.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||0.5%|
|Calorie Content: 5,098 kcal/kg, 31.6 kcal/Tbsp*|
*The calorie content is 13.2 kcal/tbsp when the powder is reconstituted 1:2
Esbilac can be fed as a complete diet for puppies up to 6 weeks old or as a nutritional supplement for weaned puppies, pregnant and nursing mothers, and adult dogs. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice. Not for human consumption.
Mixing Directions: Whisk or shake 1 part powdered Esbilac into 2 parts warm water. Do not mix more Esbilac than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender.
Newborn to 6-week-old Puppies: Feed puppies 2 tablespoons (30mL) of reconstituted Esbilac per 4 ounces (115g) of body weight daily. Puppies should be fed every 3-4 hours. The daily feeding amount should be divided into equal portions for each feeding. Individual puppies’ needs may vary. Warm reconstituted Esbilac to room or body temperature before serving.
Pregnant and Nursing Mothers: Supplement 2 teaspoons (4g) Esbilac powder per 5lb (2.2kg) body weight daily as a top dress onto a normal diet.
Weaned Puppies and Adult Dogs: Supplement 1 teaspoon (2g) Esbilac powder per 5lb (2.2kg) body weight daily as a top dress onto a normal diet.
Storage: Unopened containers should be stored in a cool, dry place. Opened containers can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 months and then must be refrigerated for up to 1 additional month. Opened containers can be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness. Use the product before best-by date stamped on the container.
Reconstituted liquid must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.