Instinct Original Real Rabbit Recipe

Starting From: $7.99 Our Price: $7.99 You Save: -$7.99 (0%)
In Stock Online

Product has been added to cart

  • Complete and balanced formula for all breeds & life stages
  • 95% real animal protein - rabbit & pork liver
  • 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
  • 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
  • Essential fatty acids help improve skin & coat conditions
  • Available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of 12

Instinct Original Real Rabbit Recipe is a canned food that's sure to please dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is both balanced and complete - a total of 95% of this formula is made up of real animal proteins (rabbit and pork liver), while the remaining 5% is comprised of wholesome fruits, vegetables, and essential vitamins and minerals. This leaves 0% for grains, gluten, and other fillers. The addition of essential fatty acids provides the nutrients necessary to keep your dog's muscles toned and to keep her skin and coat in excellent condition.

Give your dog variety in her diet by rotating Instinct Original Rabbit with other Instinct Original flavours such as venison, beef, or pork. Available in individual 13.2 oz cans or cases of 12 cans. 

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 10.0%
Crude Fat (min) 3.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 1.50%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.15%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.75%
Calorie Content: 947 kcal/kg, 354 kcal/can

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent typical values.

Rabbit, Pork, Pork Liver, Pork Broth, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.