Instinct Original Real Beef Recipeby Instinct
Product has been added to cart
- 95% real animal protein - beef & beef liver
- 5% wholesome fruits & vegetables - carrots, peas, kale, blueberries, cranberries & pumpkin
- 0% grains, gluten & other fillers
- Complete and balanced formula for all breeds & life stages
- Essential fatty acids help improve skin & coat conditions
- Available in individual 13.2 oz. cans and cases of six
Instinct Original Real Beef Recipe is a canned food that's sure to please dogs of all breeds and life stages. It is both balanced and complete - a total of 95% of this formula is made up of real animal proteins (real beef and beef liver), while the remaining 5% is comprised of wholesome fruits, vegetables, and essential vitamins and minerals. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary fillers. The addition of essential fatty acids provides the nutrients necessary to keep your dog's muscles toned and to keep her skin and coat in excellent condition.
Add variety to your dog's diet by rotating Instinct Original Beef with other Instinct Original flavours such as rabbit, venison, or pork. Available in individual 13.2 oz cans or cases of six cans. Other Instinct flavours sold here.
|Crude Protein (min.)||11.5%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||7.5%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||3.0%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.1%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.45%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent typical values.
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy: 1,432 kcal/kg 536 kical/can
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Broth, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Eggs, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Abscorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley