Acana Puppy Dry Dog Food Recipe

by Acana Pet Foods
Starting from: $24.99 Starting from: $24.99
In stock

Product has been added to cart

  • Biologically appropriate formula - Puppy Recipe
  • 70% Free-Run Chicken, Whole Grade-A Eggs & Wild-caught Flounder
  • 30% fruits vegetables & botanicals
  • Supports healthy nutrition and development in puppies
  • Free from grain, corn, soy, tapioca, and wheat
  • Never frozen and no preservatives
  • Suitable for all breeds of puppies
  • Available in 4.5 lb (2 kg), 13 lb (6 kg), and 25 lb (11.4 kg) bags
  • Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Made in Canada

About Acana Grain-Free Foods

Acana Grain-Free Formula Dog Food's inspiration and ingredients come from Canada’s vast and fertile lands which provide quality, regional sources always delivered fresh without preservatives and never frozen. This creates a biologically appropriate, protein-rich formula with various meats, just as nature intended! 

About Acana Puppy Dog Food

Acana Puppy Dry Dog Food Recipe has been formulated to be biologically appropriate for all breeds of puppies weighing 9 -25 kg when they reach maturity. It is rich in a variety of animal proteins, which make up 70% of the food. This includes free-run chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage), whole eggs, as well a wild-caught flounder. The remaining 30%, fresh vegetables, fruits, and botanicals are used to provide a wide variety of essential nutrients to your developing puppy. This formula is free from grains, soy, wheat, corn, and tapioca. This formula is made without preservatives, flavours, and colours. Acana Puppy Dry Dog Food Recipe is infused with omega-3 fatty acids for luxuriant, healthy skin & coat. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create top-quality food to keep your puppy healthy and happy!

Available in 4.5 lb (2 kg), 13 lb (6 kg), and 25 lb (11.4 kg) bags.

*Acana is updating the packaging of their Puppy formula to what is pictured. During this transition, you may receive the old or new packaging. This product still features the same tasty ingredients your dog loves, but with a fresh new look!

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min.) 33.0%
Fat Content (min.) 20.0%
Crude Fibre (max.) 5.0%
Crude Ash 7.0%
Moisture (max.) 12.0%
Calcium (min.) 1.5%
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
Omega-3 (min.) 1.0%
Omega-6 (min.) 2.7%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.3%
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid ) (min.) 0.3%

Calorie Content: 3660 kcal/kg 439 kcal/ 120 g cup

Calories are distributed with 32% from protein, 22% from carbohydrates, and 46% from fat. 

Feeding Guidelines

  Expected Adult Weight (Cups per Day)
Weight of Puppy 5 kg (11 lb) 10 kg (22 lb) 20 kg (44) 30 kg (66 lb)
2 kg (5 lb) 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup
5 kg (11 lb) 2/3 cup 1 cup 1-1/3 cups 1-1/3 cups
10 kg (22 lb) --- 1-1/4 cups 1-3/4 cups 2-1/4 cups
15 kg (33 lb) --- --- 2-1/2 cups 2-1/2 cups
20 kg (44 lb) --- --- 2 cups 3 cups
25 kg (55 lb) --- --- --- 2-3/4 cups
30 kg (66 lb) --- --- --- 2-2/3 cups

* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. We recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.

Fresh chicken (18%), chicken meal (18%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (7%), chicken fat (7%), turkey meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), herring meal (4%), fish oil (3%), whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, pea starch, raw turkey livers (1%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.

ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 112.5 mg), 3b406 (Copper (II): 11mg), Vitamin B1: 25mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Vitamin A: 7500 IU, Vitamin D: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 100 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.

We found other products you might like!