Homes Alive Pets Silicone Treat Mold - Largeby Homes Alive Pets
Product has been added to cart
- Do it yourself Homes Alive Pets exclusive treat mould
- Made from 100% BPA and PVC-free silicone
- It has four fun shapes in a Large size
- Great to make frozen or baked treats with - can withstand up to 230ºC in the oven and microwave safe
- Odour, stain-resistant and easy to clean - dishwasher and handwash safe
- Available in a single tray
Give your pet a fun-shaped treat that was made from your kitchen with the Homes Alive Pets Silicone Treat Mold - Large. This Homes Alive Pets exclusive product is made from 100% BPA and PVC-free silicone with four fun shapes and can be used to make frozen or baked treats and a fun way to portion out your pet's freeze-dried or raw food.
These silicone treat moulds are stain and odour-resistant and can be placed in the freezer, microwave safe, and in the oven for up to 450ºF/230ºC. Cleaning these is quick and easy as they can be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher. Available in a single tray. Please see the specification tab for more information about this product.
22.86 x 22.86 x 1.27 cm (9 x 9 x 0.5")