Icelandic+ Cod Long Skin Chews Dog Treatsby Icelandic+
Product has been added to cart
- Single protein dog treat - Cod Fish
- 100% Viking - air dried using similar techniques used by Vikings
- Uses fresh line caught, 100% sustainable fish
- Excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- All natural - no additives, preservatives or supplements
- Meets the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Available as a single chew, or as a pack of 20 chews
- Made in Iceland, packaged in the USA
Icelandic+ Treats and chews are an assortment of ingredients ranging from fish to lamb that is air dried using techniques that Vikings used in 900 A.D. The air-drying process is used to enjoy fish or meat for an extended amount of time by hanging it up and letting it dry for months until it is at the right texture and consistency to be enjoyed.
Icelandic+ Cod Long Skin Chews Dog Treats uses freshly line-caught sustainable Cod and then air-dried naturally with no use of additives, preservatives or supplements to create a tough, irresistible fish skin that has not lost any of the essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help maintain healthy skin and coat. The texture will also help brush off any plaque and keep the gums and teeth healthy.
This treat is suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds, ideal for dogs with sensitivities to other protein sources. These treats are made in Iceland using practices that meet the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST. Packaged in the USA. Please see the specifications tab for more information. Available as a single chew, or as a pack of 20 chews.
|Crude Protein (min)||85.5%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.42%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||0.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min)||1.02%|
|Calorie Content: 2,900 kcal/kg, 82.2 kcal/oz|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Icelandic Cod Skins