FirstMate Wild Pacific Caught Fish & Blueberries Dog Treatsby FirstMate
Product has been added to cart
- Low-calorie dog treats
- Made using wild-caught Pacific anchovies, herring, sardines, blueberries and more
- heart shaped - great for training, puzzle toys or spoiling
- Free of grains, gluten, glycerin and peas with no artificial flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds
- Available in 8 oz bag
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
FirstMate Wild Pacific Caught Fish & Blueberries Dog Treats are a flavourful combination that will have your dog wagging for more. This heart-shaped treat uses wild caught pacific anchovies, herring and sardines mixed with wholesome Burbank and Norkotah potatoes, blueberries and more for a lightweight treat that is great for dogs of all breeds and life stages. The treat can be used in puzzle toys, training, spoiling your best friend as each treat only contains a whopping five calories per treat.
FirstMate Dog Treats uses no grains, gluten, glycerin, peas, artificial flavours or preservatives in this recipe. Available in 226 g (8 oz) bags; Made in British Columbia, Canada.
|Calorie Content: 3225 kcal/kg 5 kcal/treat|
Pacific Ocean Fish Meal Burbank Potato Norkotah Potato Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols) Whole Blueberries Brewer's Yeast Rosemary extract