Polkadog Haddock Skins Jerky Sticksby Polkadog
Product has been added to cart
- Fresh-caught haddock as sole ingredient
- Slowly dehydrated to preserve flavour and nutritional value
- Crunchy texture and tantalizing smell
- Suitable for small to giant breed dogs and cats
- Contains no preservatives, no additives, and no artificial flavouring
- Haddock Sourced in Nova Scotia and made in U.S.A.
- Available in 2 oz. tubes
Polkadog Haddock Skins Jerky Sticks are delicious, natural treats that are sourced from family-owned suppliers and made in the U.S.A. Using only fresh caught North Atlantic haddock from the province of Nova Scotia. Each stick is rolled by hand and then slowly dehydrated in Boston, MA, U.S.A to give it a crunchy texture and preserve the nutritional value and flavour. Haddock Jerky Sticks are easy to break apart making these great for training for any dog big or small and be given to the cat during treat time.
Haddock skins contain no preservatives, additives and artificial flavouring. Available in a recyclable 2 oz container.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||60%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||1.0%|
|Calorie Content: 2800 kcal/kg|