Icelandic+ Mini Cod Fish Chipsby Icelandic+
Product has been added to cart
- Single protein dog treat - Cod
- 100% Viking - air-dried using similar techniques used by Vikings
- Uses fresh line-caught, 100% sustainable fish
- Excellent source of omega-3 and taurine
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- All-natural - no additives, preservatives or supplements
- Meets the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST
- Ideal for training and small dog breeds
- Available in a 2.5 oz bag
- Made in Iceland, packaged in the USA
Icelandic+ Treats and chews are an assortment of ingredients ranging from fish to lamb that is air-dried using techniques that Vikings used in 900 A.D. The air-drying process is used as a way to enjoy fish or meat for an extended amount of time by hanging it up and letting it dry for months until it was at the right texture and consistency to be enjoyed.
Icelandic+ Mini Cod Fish Chips For Training & Small Dogs used freshly line-caught sustainable Cod and air-dried naturally with no use of additives, preservatives or supplements. Creating a mini chip-shaped treat that has not lost any of the essential omega-3 to help maintain healthy skin and coat. The chewy texture will also help brush off any plaque and keep the gums and teeth healthy.
This treat is ideal for small dogs and for training. Made in Iceland using practices that meet the standards and regulations of the FDA, USDA, EU and MAST; Packaged in the USA, please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 2.5 oz bag.
|Crude Protein (min)||87.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||1.0%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||0%|
|Calorie Content: 3,100 kcal/kg, 88.57 kcal/oz|