Yappetizers Lamb Liver Dog Treatsby Yappetizers
Product has been added to cart
- Uses 100% human-grade protein - lamb liver
- Rich in natural vitamins and minerals
- Dehydrated for long periods of time - no preservatives or chemicals used
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages, breeds and great to use for spoiling or training
- Available in a 85 g bag
- Made in Richmond, BC, Canada
Yappetizers treats are a line of dehydrated all-natural treats that are rich in natural vitamins and minerals that are great to spoil your dog or use during training. The Lamb Liver Treats uses 100% lamb liver sourced from New Zealand; It is dehydrated for long periods without the use of preservatives or chemicals for a treat that is crunchy and easy to break apart. Lamb is a protein that is rich in vitamin B, zinc, omega 3 and six fatty acids, which is excellent for your dog's nervous system, immune system, skin, coat and your dog's overall health.
Yappetizers are suitable for dogs of all life stages and breeds, and please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 3 oz (85 g) bag, made in Richmond, BC, Canada.
|Crude Protein (min)||60.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||20.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|Calorie Content: 4,894 kcal/kg|
Approximately 1lb of raw lamb liver goes into making each bag.