Eldon's Angus Beef Strips - 6"by Eldon's
Product has been added to cart
- No hormones. No antibiotics
- No preservatives. No smoke
- Made from the esophagus of free-range, grass-fed cattle
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Perfect for small to medium dogs, gentle to moderate chewers
- Product of Brazil
- Average Weight: 15 - 30g each
- Odour: Moderate (treated with natural hickory to mitigate smell)
- Available as a single chew, 10-pack, or 20-pack
Eldon's Angus Beef Strips are made from free-range, antibiotic and hormone-free Argentina Angus beef. These strips are made from the esophagus of the cattle, and each chew is rich in glucosamine. They are treated with natural hickory to mitigate the odour.
Each strip measures approximately 6". Suitable for small to medium dog breeds, gentle to moderate chewers. Product of Brazil. Available as a single chew, in a 10-pack, or in a 20-pack. See the specifications tab for bulk savings!
Guaranteed Analysis per 100 g
|Crude Protein (min)||81.3%|
|Crude Fat (min)||6.4%|
Give it to your dog to chew on.
Please supervise your dog when giving them treats. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available.
Due to the nature of the product, sizing may vary with the specified weight range. Durability may vary between dogs, but on average, these chews are short to medium-lasting based on your dog's chewing.
|Item||Price Per Unit||Savings Per Unit|