The Granville Island Pet Treatery - Yikes! I'm Itchy and Scratchy Dog Treatsby The Granville Island Pet Treatery
Product has been added to cart
- Handcrafted in small batches in Granville Island, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Effective herbal treat recipe
- Includes natural moisturizers & anti-inflammatories (i.e. flax seeds, turmeric, red clover, rooibos, and red clover)
- Combat dry, itchy skin & inflammation
- Natural source of Omega 3 - promotes healthy skin & coat
- Available in 240 g (8.5 oz.) bags
- Not to be given to dogs who are on medication, pregnant or lactating
- Net content: 30 treats per bag
Give your furry friend's skin and coat a moisturizing boost and bring out that natural sheen with The Granville Island Pet Treatery's Yikes! I'm Itchy and Scratchy Dog Treats.
Each crunchy treat contains a delicious combination of all-natural ingredients that are intended to combat skin and coat issues related to allergies, hot spots, stress, and digestion and offer soothing properties to restore and moisturize. Not only that, this recipe offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and promote proper digestion, immune function, and detoxification.
These crunchy treats are handcrafted in small batches on Granville Island, Vancouver, B.C. Available in 240 g (8.5 oz.) bags. Each bag contains 30 biscuit-style treats that can be broken into smaller pieces for toy and small breed dogs.
Please note: These treats are not recommended for dogs that are pregnant or lactating. Do not give simultaneously with other medications, if your dog is on medication. Please consult your veterinarian before giving the treats to your dog, for further information please see the specifications tab.
|Dog Weight||Recommended Daily Serving|
|Under 9 kg (20 lbs.)||2 treats (break into smaller pieces)|
|9 - 18 kg (20 - 40 lbs.)||4 treats|
|Over 18 kg (40 lbs.)||6 treats|
Please note: Not intended for dogs under 1 year of age. Do not exceed recommended daily servings. For best results, regular supplementation is recommended. Adjust your dog's caloric intake accordingly to prevent over feeding. Not recommended for use dogs that are pregnant or lactating. Do not give simultaneously with other medications.