Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Sprayby Earthbath
Product has been added to cart
- Soothes and aids with hot spots, itching, scratching and skin irritation
- Perfect for use between baths
- Made with 100% natural, human grade ingredients - tea tree oil, aloe vera and more
- Non toxic, paraben & sulfate free, phthalate free, and phosphate free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Contains no harmful soaps
- Great for dogs and puppies of 6 weeks and older - not suitable for cats
- Available in a 237 mL (8 fl. oz.)
Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Spritz will help soothe your dog from hot spots, skin irritation, scratching and irritation of the skin. This spray contains natural and beneficial ingredients such as colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera, Vitamin E and tea tree oil that work to soothe and calm those areas that are causing discomfort for your best friend.
Earthbath has designed its products with your pet's health in mind. They are made with natural, human-grade ingredients that are tested on people, not animals. All Earthbath products are non-toxic and contain absolutely no artificial colours, fragrances or anything else that might harm your pet or the environment. They will not wash off or interfere with any topical flea and tick treatments.
Suitable for dogs and puppies six weeks and older - not safe for cats, Available in a 237 mL (8 fl. oz.) spritz bottle.
Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.