PetAg Nursing Kitby PetAg
Product has been added to cart
- Easy-to-use nursing kit
- Latex-free silicone nipples
- Designed to bottle-feed PetAg formulas and other liquids
- Suitable for kittens, puppies and other pets
- Available in a 4 oz. size bottle
PetAg Nursing Kit is a complete and easy-to-use nursing kit that can be use to bottle-feed animals up to 6 weeks old who are orphaned or can't be fed by their mothers for any other reason. The included bottle is durable and has markings to avoid under or over feeding. The silicone nipples are latex free and flexible to help with feeding.
It is especially designed to feed PetAg's feeding formulas but other safe nursing liquids can be used. Suitable for kittens, puppies and other types of pets. Available in a 4 oz. size bottle. Please see feedind and safety instructions under the Specifications tab.
- Wash your hands, botlle and including accesories with warm water and mild soap before using. Rinse thoroughly.
- Make a cut to the silicone nipple(s) prior to use as they do not come pre-cut. You can punture it with a needle from the inside or make a simple crosscut with small scissors, depending on your pet's needs. Check the consistency of the formula before creating the perforation; the formula should drip when the bottle is upside-down but not flow freely.
- Warm up water and place the water and formula in the bottle. Do not put the bottle in the microwave since it is not microwave-safe. Do not put boiling water in the bottle, this may damage it.
- Check the silicon nipple(s) after each feeding to make sure no damages caused by chewing occured during feeding. Bottle-feed animals up to 6 weeks old.
- Wash your hands, botlle and including accesories with warm water and mild soap after using. Rinse thoroughly.
The nursing kit includes 4 oz. nurser bottle with cap, bottle brush and three silicone nipples.