The Granville Island Pet Treatery - Gasp! My Breath Is Stinky
Product has been added to cart
- Handcrafted in small batches in Granville Island, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Effective herbal treat recipe
- Includes natural support for teeth, gums and breath (i.e. parsley, peppermint and fennel)
- Natural source of Omega 3, antioxidants and vitamins
- No soy, corn, wheat, sugars and additives
- Low glycemic dog treats
- Not to be given to dogs who are on medication, pregnant or lactating
- Available in 240 g (8.47 oz.) bags
- Net content: 30 treats per bag
Give your dog's breath nice minty spruce with The Granville Island Pet Treatery - Gasp! My Breath Is Stinky
Each crunchy treat contains a delicious combination of all-natural ingredients such as parsley, peppermint, and fennel that help supports healthy teeth, gums and fresh breath. Not only that, this low glycemic recipe is rich in omega-3, antioxidants and vitamins to promote healthy skin & coat, digestion, and detoxification.
These crunchy treats are handcrafted in small batches on Granville Island, Vancouver, B.C and contain no soy, corn, wheat, no added sugars and no additives. Available in 240 g (8.47 oz.) bags. Each bag contains 30 biscuit-style treats that can be broken into smaller pieces for toy and small breed dogs.
Please note: These treats are not recommended for dogs that are pregnant or lactating. Do not give simultaneously with other medications, if your dog is on medication. Please consult your veterinarian before giving the treats to your dog, for further information please see the specifications tab.
|Dog Weight||Recommended Daily Serving|
|Under 9 kg (20 lbs.)||two treats (break into smaller pieces)|
|9 - 18 kg (20 - 40 lbs.)||four treats|
|Over 18 kg (40 lbs.)||six treats|
Please note: Not intended for dogs under 1 year of age. Do not exceed recommended daily servings. For best results, regular supplementation is recommended. Adjust your dog's caloric intake accordingly to prevent overfeeding. Not recommended for use dogs that are pregnant or lactating. Do not give simultaneously with other medications.