sale Made in Canada
sale Made in Canada

FirstMate Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Canned Dog Food - Wild Salmon

Our Price: $4.79 Starting From: $4.07 Our Price: $4.07 You Save: $0.72 (15%)
In Stock Online

Product has been added to cart

  • 98% protein from human-grade, wild-caught salmon
  • Limited ingredient list - easily digestible
  • Free from grains, gluten, carrageenan, and guar gum
  • Salmon is sourced from sustainable fisheries
  • Appropriate for dogs of all life stages
  • Available in single 345 g (12.2 oz) cans and cases of 12

First Mate's Grain Free Salmon Dog Food Cans are made with human-grade, wild-caught salmon that comes from sustainable fisheries. The ingredient list is limited and free of grains and gluten to make this food easily digestible and a good choice for dogs that have food allergies and sensitivities. A total of 98% of the protein found in this food comes directly from the salmon and the other 2% comes from potatoes.

Available in single 345 g (12.2 oz) cans and cases of 12.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 11.0%
Crude Fat (min) 3.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 0.4%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
Ash (max) 1.5%
Calcium (min) 0.3%
Phosphorus (min) 0.2%
Magnesium (max) 0.02%
Taurine* (min) 0.05%
Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.5:1
Calorie Content: 270 kcal/345 g can

 *not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles

Feeding Guidelines

Dog Age Daily Serving Size
Adult 1 can per 9 kg (20 lb) of body weight
Puppy Up to twice the amount of an adult
Gestation & Lactation Up to three times the amount of an adult

Boneless/skinless Salmon, Water sufficient for processing, Potato, Minerals (Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Monodicalcium phosphate, Choline chloride, Potassium chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese, Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, D-calcium pantothenate), Taurine, Kale