Instinct Raw Longevity 100% Freeze-Dried Raw Meals For Dogs - Alaskan Pollock Recipe

by Instinct
Our Price: $45.49 Sale Price: $40.49 Our Price: $40.49 You Save: $5.00 (11%)
In Stock

Product has been added to cart

  • Nutritional, complete and balanced freeze-dried pollock recipe
  • Crafted specifically to suit the needs of adult dog breeds
  • Uses 85% Wild-Caught Alaskan Pollock with 15% selected fruits and vegetables
  • Never cooked - uses freeze-dried methods for easy-to-digest and easy-to-absorb nutrients
  • Available in a 9.5 oz bag
  • Made in the USA

Instinct Raw Longevity 100% Freeze-Dried Raw Meals contains a specific selection of protein and nutritional rich animal-based protein and non-GMO fruits, vegetables and essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced recipe for your dog's everyday needs. This recipe contains 85% Wild-Caught Alaskan Pollock and the remaining 15% is selected fruit, vegetables, vitamins and minerals such as grounded flaxseed, miscanthus grass, spinach, yellow squash, taurine, probiotics, fish oils and more, to aid with supporting a healthy heart, digestive and immune health, skin, coat, muscles and your dog's overall health.

This freeze-dried is grain-free with no corn, grain, wheat, soy and no artificial flavours,s or preservatives. Suitable for adult dog breeds, please see the specifications tab for more information. Available in a 269 g (9.5 oz) bag, made in the USA.


Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein (min) 58.0%
Crude Fat (min) 1.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 6.0%
Zinc (min) 200 mg/kg
Selenium (min) 0.75 mg/kg
Vitamin A (min) 60,000 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg
*Taurine (min) 0.35%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 2.00%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.75%
*Bacillus Coagulans (min) 75,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,872 kcal/kg, 154 kcal/cup

*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Feeding Guidelines

Dog Weight Adult Maintenance
Weight Loss
5 - 15 lb. 1¼ - 3 3/4 - 2
16 - 25 lb. 3 - 4½ 2 - 2¾
26 - 50 lb. 4½ - 7½ 2¾ - 4¾
51 lbs+ 7½+

**Standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup

Pollock, Sunflower Oil, Pumpkinseeds, Yellow Squash, Apples, Carrots, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Flaxseed, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Fish Oil, Spinach, Broccoli, Blueberries, Cranberries, Tricalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Salt, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.