Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food - Duck with Pear Recipe

by Acana Pet Foods
Starting From: $34.99 Our Price: $34.99
In Stock Online
SKU
73119-1

Product has been added to cart

  • Biologically appropriate limited ingredient formula - Duck with pear recipe
  • Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs - Supports digestive health
  • 60% Animal ingredients - WholePrey diet includes meat, organs & cartilage
  • 40% Fresh and local fruits & vegetables
  • No grains, wheat, rye, corn, gluten, or peas
  • Never frozen and no preservatives
  • For all breeds and life stages
  • Available in 4 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), and 23.8 lb (10.8 kg) bags
  • Made in Canada
Made in Canada
Made in Canada

Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Dry Dog Food - Duck with Pear Recipe features fresh ingredients loaded with 60% free-run duck ingredients, including duck meat, liver, fat, and cartilage! The remaining 40% of the ingredients include fruits and vegetables, such as sweet potatoes, pears, pumpkin, cranberries and blueberries.

Additionally, this formula is pea and grain-free, containing no soy, corn, wheat, or tapioca, and made without artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Acana Singles Duck Recipe is high in fibre and superfoods, such as sweet potatoes, to support your dog's digestive health. Added vitamins and minerals contribute to optimal circulatory and immune health. With all this said, Acana Duck and Pear is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top-quality, limited-ingredient dog food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

This food is suitable for dogs of all breeds and life stages and is especially great for dogs needing a limited-ingredient diet. It is available in 4 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), and 23.8 lb (10.8 kg) bags. Made in Canada.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein 31.0%
Crude Fat 17.0%
Crude Ash  9.0%
Crude Fiber  6.0%
Moisture  12.0%
Calcium  1.5%
Phosphorus  1.1%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids  0.5%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.2%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 0.1%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 0.1%
Calorie Content: 3,405 cal/kg, 409 kcal/120 g cup

Calories are distributed with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.

Feeding Guidelines

Weight of Dog
kg (lb)
Active (Cups per Day) Less Active (Cups per Day)
1-2 kg (2-4 lb) 1/4 to 3/8 cup 1/8 to 1/4 cup
2-5 kg (4-11 lb) 3/8 to 7/8 cup 1/4 to 5/8 cup
5-10 kg (11-22 lb) 7/8 to 1-1/2 cups 5/8 to 1 cup
10-15 kg (22-33 lb) 1-1/2 to 2 cups 1 to 1-1/4 cups
15-20 kg (33-44 lb) 2 to 2-3/8 cups 1-1/4 to 1-5/8 cups
20-25 kg (44-55 lb) 2-3/8 to 2-7/8 cups 1-5/8 to 1-7/8 cups
25-30 kg (55-66 lb) 3-1/4 to 4-1/8 cups 1-7/8 to 2-1/4 cups
30-40 kg (66-88 lb) 3-1/4 to 4-1/8 cups 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups
40-50 kg (88-110 lb) 4-1/8 to 4-3/4 cups 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups

* 1 cup = 120 g. To help maintain freshness. We recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. This chart is a guide and may differ based on your dog's feeding habits and activity levels.

Raw duck (17%), duck meal (17%), raw duck liver (16%), whole chickpeas, whole lentils, duck fat (8%), dehydrated sweet potato (8%), fresh pears (4%), lentil fibre, fish oil (2%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, dried chicory root, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.

ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 121mg, citric acid: 40mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80 mg Nutritional additives: Taurine: 1000 mg, Choline chloride (choline): 1050 mg, Zinc proteinate: 160 mg, Copper proteinate: 11 mg, Vitamin B1: 75 mg, Vitamin B2: 15 mg, Vitamin B3: 150 mg, Vitamin B5: 45 mg, Vitamin B6: 26 mg, Vitamin B9: 5.25 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.15 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D3: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 150 IU. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1x10^9 CFU.

We found other products you might like!