Kurgo Impact Dog Car Harnessby Kurgo
Product has been added to cart
- Keeps dogs safe in case of crash
- Secures dogs in backseat to keep them from lunging forward
- Strong tubular webbing & all-steel buckles
- Crash-tested for dogs up to 60 kg (130 lbs)
- 4 points of adjustment for snug fit
- Machine washable
- Available in a variety of sizes
The Kurgo Impact Dog Harness is a crash-tested design that will help keep your dog safe and secure in the back seat in case of an accident. The sturdy harness is made of a single piece of high tensile (4,000 lbs) tubular webbing that has been reinforced with bar tacking. The lightweight, comfortable harness easily attaches directly to the existing vehicle seatbelt system and has been crash-tested for dogs weighing up to 60 kg (130 lbs). The chest pad is padded and broad and there are four separate points of adjustment to make sure the fit is both comfortable and secure.
Nesting buckles are made of steel. Machine washable materials. No additional attachments or straps required. Available in a variety of sizes. See Sizing Chart under Specifications tab for details.
|Harness Size||Recommended Dog Weight|
|Small||5 - 11 kg (10 - 25 lbs)|
|Medium||11 - 23 kg (25 - 50 lbs)|
|Large||23 - 36 kg (50 - 80 lbs)|
Instructions for Use
Fit the harness to your dog:
- Release the buckles and loosen straps as needed.
- Pull the harness over your dog's head. Ensure the back pad falls on his back and the chest pad (with Kurgo logo) on the front.
- Gently pull your dog's legs through the loops.
- Fasten the buckles.
- Adjust straps one by one to fit dog snugly yet comfortably.
Attach dog in the vehicle:
- Load dog into vehicle and have them sit on backseat
- Pull the vehicle seatbelt down and pass through both of the restraint straps on dog's back.
- Connect seatbelt to seatbelt connector as with normal use.