Ruffwear Highlands Sleeping Bagby Ruffwear
Product has been added to cart
- Durable, lightweight sleeping bag
- Made with a polyester shell fabric and synthetic down insulation
- Quick-drying, water-resistant and easy to clean
- YKK reverse-coil zipper on the side - can be fully opened and convert to a large bed
- Comes with a compression sack to store the sleeping bag in
- Built-in elastic loops for stake-outs
- Compatible with Ruffwear Highlands Pad
- Ideal for backpacking or camping
- Available only in two sizes
Keep your dog warm during the night after a long day of backpacking or camping with the Ruffwear Highlands Sleeping Bag. This durable, lightweight sleeping bag is made from a polyester shell and synthetic down insulation that is water-resistant, quick-drying and can retain your dog's body heat while in use. The sleeping bag uses a YKK reverse-coil zipper around the front edge for opening up, allowing the sleeping bag to become a large bed for one dog to sprawl out or for two dogs to share.
On the bottom of the sleeping bag are elastic hoops that can be attached to a stake-out to secure the bed to the ground and a large sleeve to incorporate a blanket or bed into the sleeping bag for additional warmth during colder nights or extra padding while on rougher terrain. The Highlands Sleeping Bag comes with a compression sack to easily compress, store and carry the sleeping bag around until it is needed again and is available only in two sizes; please see the specifications tab for more information.
|Medium||64x85 cm (25.2x33.5")|
|Large||72x110 cm (28.3x43.3")|
Please wash blanket and sleeve in cold water on gentle cycle, with mild detergent and dry on a tumble dry low setting or hang to dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean product.