Muttluks Mutt Trackersby Muttluks
Product has been added to cart
- Set of two boots designed for year-round use
- Waterproof fabric
- Durable rubber soles - for protection and traction on terrain
- Double-wrap system with 3M reflective material- keeps the boot securely on and visible in low light conditions
- Machine washable
- Available in a variety of sizes
Muttluks dog boots are designed with both function and comfort in mind. The Muttluks Mutt Trackers are a set of two boots explicitly designed to keep your best friend's paws warm and protected for any outdoor activity year-round. The boot uses waterproof fabric with a durable rubber sole to protect the dog's paws from salt, snowballs, warm cement, and traction in the snow, icy, or even terrain.
These boots are comfortable to put on and even easier to fasten for a snug fit that won't fall off. The boot uses a wrap system to ensure the boot stays in place. Stitched along the top of the boot is 3M reflective material for visibility in low light conditions.
Muttluks Mutt Trackers are machine washable safe. Available in a variety of sizes, for sizing and more information, please see the specifications tab.
To Measure Your Dog's Paws
Place your dog's front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toenail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
Please ensure you measure both your dog's front and back paws.
|Size 1 (XXS-XS)||6.4cm (2 1/2")|
|Size 2 (XS)||7 cm (2 3/4")|
|Size 3 (XS-S)||7.6 cm (3")|
|Size 4 (S)||8.3 cm (3 1/4")|
|Size 5 (S-M)||8.9 cm (3 1/2")|
|Size 6 (M)||9.5 cm (3 3/4")|
|Size 7 (M-L)||10.2 cm (4")|
|Size 8 (L)||10.8 cm (4 1/2")|
Choose the size which fits your dog's entire paw, including toenails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Putting boots on your dog
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors so be ready to go, then:
• Open the Velcro strap fastener
• Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
• Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
• Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand
• Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
• Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
• Take your dog outside and enjoy!