Muttluks Deluxe Dog Bootsby Muttluks
Product has been added to cart
- Set of four winter boots for dogs
- Side zipper and adjustable straps make them easy to put on and secure
- Fleece lining on the inside keeps paws warm and cozy
- Long sleeve with top cinching strap helps keep snow out of the boots
- Reflective material on the straps to prove visibility in low lighting conditions
- Machine washable
- Available in a variety of sizes
Muttluks dog boots are designed with both function and comfort in mind. The Muttluks Deluxe is a set of easy to put on boots design specifically for the cold winter and aid in keeping your best friend's paws warm and protected. This boot uses a fleece lining for warmth and comfort with breathable fabric that is also waterproof and windproof. The boot has a bottom sole to protect the dog's paws from salt, snowballs and traction while in the snow or to walk on icy terrain and has a long sleeve with cinching straps along the top to help keep snow from getting inside of the boot.
These boots are comfortable to put on and even easier to put on, and adjustable for a secure and snug fit. The boot uses an adjustable strap around the ankle and a side zipper to easily slip your dog's paw in a while fitting to your dog's ankle. Stitched along the top of the boot is 3M reflective material for visibility in low light conditions.
Muttluks Deluxe is machine washable safe; please retreat leather every wash. Available in a variety of sizes, for sizing and more information, please see the specifications tab.
Paw Sizing Information
To Measure Your Dog's Paws
Place your dog's front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toe nail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
|X-Small||5.7-7 cm (2.5-2.75")|
|Small||7-8.25 cm (2.75-3.25")|
|Medium||8.25-9.5 cm (3.5-3.75")|
|Large||9.5-10.8 cm (3.75-4.25")|
|X-Large||10.8-12 cm (4.25-4.75")|
|XX-Large||12-14 cm (4.75-5.5")|
Choose a size that fits the dog's entire paw, including toenails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Putting boots on your dog
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors so be ready to go, then:
• Open the Velcro strap fastener and unzip the side
• Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
• Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
• Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand
• Zip the side up, pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
• Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
• Take your dog outside and enjoy it!